Thursday, March 7, 2013

Safety first

I love going abroad. Visiting other countries, listening to other languages, getting to know other cultures are all things I'm looking forward to whenever I'm in Austria. And the easiest way to get there is by flying. And although I really like getting on board a plane and just relax for the duration of the flight there's one thing I am really tired seeing. The safety instructions. Of course it's really important knowing how to behave in an emergency situation, but lets face it. I have seen it way too often and most of the time it's just a really bad and boring video and the board crew is equally bored while acting out nothing more than the absolutely necessary. As a result most of the passengers don't pay that much attention which can turn out to be a grave mistake. To go against this dangerous trend more and more airlines have come up with fun ideas to get the passangers' attention. Air New Zealand produced a video which I think is one of the best. Have fun watching it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment