Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kayaking

Today I found myself thinking about my last summer vacation in Canada. While doing a trip through Québec with my aunt, we came to a small village next to a Fjord. There we decided to do a guided kayaking tour and it turned out to be one of the most amazing experiences I had so far in my life. At first, I was a bit skeptic about going kayaking as I am not exactly a sporty person. However, soon I was overwhelmed. It was a beautiful and warm summer day and the water was really calm. The fjord was embedded in deep green because to either sides were hills covered with trees. And although you were in a group, you were able to enjoy the nature all by yourself in your little kayak. Like I said before, I absolutely loved it and I can only recomend you doing it as well should you ever get a chance to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment