Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Food blog

While looking through different food blogs I happened to come across the blog of The Pioneer Woman.The blogger is called Ree Drummond, an American housewife. Her blog, although being a nice food blog, is more than that. It also has a homeschooling, home & garden and an entertainment section. I have decided to tell you about her blog because I love her writing stile. Not only leave her recipes and the pictures belonging to it you drooling, her post are also fun to read. More than once I caught myself smiling or laughing at something she had written down. First there is an introduction to the recipe explaining either why she loves it or why she chose to write about it now. Then she guides you through it pretty much like a mum taking her kid by the hand and showing her how to cook for the very first time. It is nice especially when you are not that used to cooking or baking. She also provides pictures for each and every step making sure nothing goes a miss. In the end you can find a short summary giving the bullet points. This is ideal if you don't want to read through the whole post or simply don't have the time. I especially liked her post about Cherry Sherbet as I am crazy about cherries. After reading thorough the entry I got an enormous craving for cherries. So now, I can't wait for summer to finally arrive that I can try the recipe out. Hurry up, sun. Make it hot again, because I want Cherry Sherbet! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment