Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pronunciation 2

As I have mentioned before, part of our course is pronunciation. While doing pronunciation exercises might help you to some extent, they become tedious after a while and they are only partly effective as most of us do them alone and have no one to correct us. Luckily, I have friends and relatives in and from several English speaking countries. They have helped me a lot when it comes to improving my pronunciation. Whether it is skyping with my kiwi friend or Canadian relatives or meeting up with my American friend and talking for hours. It is always fun and really helpful as they can correct me whenever I pronounce words wrong or help me with the pronunciation of new or complicated words. With them, it doesn't really feel like learning at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment